Like my short film "Celeste"

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Emmy's

Just watching the emmy's live, except in a 5 hour ahead time zone. So now it's about 2:30 am over here - Lisbon time.

Since the last post I've finally completed my thesis on "Self-Branding" for my portuguese college ISCEM (www.iscem.pt) and I've also written a new short-film called "Surprise Party", about a man who got stuck in a unexpected situation on his birthday's surprise party.

Just a couple of days away from returning to NY, I've gathered some extremely talented musicians to complete the soundtrack for my short film "Paranoia" (www.paranoiashort.com). Hopefully by the end of the week we'll have the soundtrack ready, for Bernard Herrman is my composer so far... Which is great, don't get me wrong, but totally illegal!

Well, gotta go back to laughing with Conan. Love that guy.

No comments: